Introducing Marshal Dooley of Dooley & Associates.
A history of fairness, maturity, strength and seriousness.
Marshal Dooley is your point person and legal representative backed by courtroom experience and corporate law knowledge. Whether representing CEOs, investors or business owners, he has the judgment and expertise to do the job right.
- 1966, Texas Bar
- 1974, U.S. Supreme Court; U.S. District Court; Northern, Western, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas; U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- 1964, University of North Texas, B.B.A.
- 1966, University of Texas at Austin, J.D.
- 1976, Southern Methodist University, LL.M.
- Formerly with Glast, Philips & Murray
- Briefing attorney of Texas court criminal appeals
- 1967–1970, Captain of the United States Marine Corps
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell® since 1975
Meet with a lawyer committed to solving your problem.
You deserve representation that is consistent with your goals for your business. Contact the law offices of Dooley & Associates today at 972.330.4455 in Dallas, Texas, with confidence that you will benefit from mature, serious and excellent representation.